Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Barack Obama's Diary: I'm safer than you...nyaaaah!

Posted: 26 Oct 2014 07:37 PM PDT

Dear Diary:  I had a glorious round of golf at Fort Belvoir today, although I did find that my full-body Ebola protective gear hampered my game. But what's a guy to do with all these unquarantined  people walking near by? I was with my usual group of junior aides:  Mike Brush, Joe Paulsen, and Marvin Nicholson. Lord knows where these guys go during their  leisure time, hence the yellow vinyl

Jeb is 'moving forward' a 2016 run, says his son

Posted: 26 Oct 2014 06:19 PM PDT

 Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is "moving forward" on a potential 2016 White House run and it appears more likely he will enter the Republican field, according to his son, who's running for office in Texas. George P. Bush told ABC's This Week that his father is "still assessing" a presidential bid, but suggested it was more likely that he would seek the White House this time. The ex-governor declined to

Obamatoon: Daryl Cagle

Posted: 26 Oct 2014 06:07 PM PDT

[Cagle Cartoons]

Obamatoon: Gary Varvel

Posted: 26 Oct 2014 12:15 PM PDT

[Cagle Cartoons]

No comments: