Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Get your FREE Strength Camp Wristband

You have probably seen my Strength Camp wristbands
that I wear in all of my videos right?

There are a lot of wristbands out there but this is the
one that is a testament that you are committed to evolving
and creating the strongest version of yourself.

It shows you are a part of a team!

I am giving them away this weekend with every
purchase of my Special Edition Winter Warrior
Strength Camp Tank Tops.

Here's a photo of one of them:


















Grab yours now while quantities last >> Wristband and Tank Top COMBO

These tank tops are NEW.

I had an initial shipment back in 2009 for "members only"of Strength Camp
but only recently I have asked if you would be interested in these again and
​you said YES.

So, for those of you who were interested, I have released
a small batch of limited edition Black and White Camo Tank Tops
that are on sale this weekend (with a free Strength Camp Wristband).

And I'll tell you that these Tank Tops are RUGGED.

I have a few myself and most have been in contact with chalk,
atlas stones, gallons of sweat, rubbed on tires and washed
hundreds of time. Believe it or not, I still wear them all the time.

They can take a real beating!

I'd love your support on this one and you will
not be disappointed with the quality of these shirts.

Winter Warrior Tops: Weekend Sale >> Wristband and Tank Top COMBO

Go Make Yourself Stronger,

Elliott

P.S. These shirts are a special edition and they won't last long.
I hope you get yours before it's too late

Winter Warrior Tops: Weekend Sale >> Wristband and Tank Top COMBO









































5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg, FL 33714, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: