Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Supernatural Interracial Beast

Supernatural Interracial Beast
Back when I was just in elementary school, often times
I remember being asked by my peers:


What are you? Some kind of supernatural interracial
beast?!


They never meant any harm when they asked that,
believe it or not.

That was just simply the response I received on a
regular basis when people would notice that I was
pretty jacked and pretty strong for a 5 year old
in grade school! lol

I wasn't born that way. In fact, I owe a lot of my
badass strength gains when I was a child to my
Uncle Elroy.

He lived with me and my parents in our house
in Long Island, and he used to teach my brothers
and I how to train when we were younger.

Ok, well it was a bit of an unorthodox style
of training since, he would chop bricks with
his hands, walk on his hands, and he'd do
back flips on the spot.



Then he would say "Now you do it! do the
same thing now!"


And we would! Although, we weren't always
successful in our attempts :)

But the point I want to make today is you need
to stop thinking about nice little calm workouts,
where you control everything and perform
elegant pussy-type isolation exercises over
and over again, just to feed your ego.



Stop trying to decipher little variables like
"is it better to keep tension at the bottom of a curl"...

..."is it better to lower slowly"

..."should I eat 48% carbs or 45%"?

You will drive yourself insane.

I dare you...actually I double dare you to try,
for 1 full month, just going in and trying
something DIFFERENT.


If you want to get strong. If you want to lift
heavy ass weight and actually reap the benefits
from it, then you need to step out of the norm
and try this:

Lean Hybrid Muscle Training <<-- your mission for the next month


Grow Stronger,
 


Elliott



My most popular books and programs:

===============================

Lean Hybrid Muscle - Build muscle and burn fat at the same time?

===============================

Strength Camp Nation - unleash your strength potential.

===============================

Hardcore Hybrid Strongman - Learn the secret sauce I used to become the unofficial strongest man in America.

===============================


















































.

5514 Haines Rd. St. Petersburg FL 33714
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments: