Search This Blog

Saturday, November 01, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Obamatoon: Gary McCoy

Posted: 01 Nov 2014 07:21 AM PDT

Obamatoon: Stilton Jarlsberg

Posted: 31 Oct 2014 07:39 PM PDT

Obamatoon

Posted: 01 Nov 2014 07:08 AM PDT

[Cagle Cartoons]

Dim Crims: Woman held twice for DWZ (driving while a zombie)

Posted: 31 Oct 2014 06:38 PM PDT

Police say a woman wearing a zombie costume and makeup was charged with drunken driving twice within three hours after attending an upstate New York bar's "zombie prom" party. Police in the town of Gates told The Democrat and Chronicle that 26-year-old Catherine Butler, of Rochester, was arrested around 2 a.m. when an officer spotted her driving without her headlights on. She was taken to the

More than 50% oppose stricter gun laws

Posted: 31 Oct 2014 06:08 PM PDT

Less than half of Americans support stricter gun laws.After spiked following the Newtown shooting, views about the sale of firearms have returned to what they were earlier in the decade. Americans still oppose a ban on handgun possession, Gallup reports

Question of the Day...

Posted: 31 Oct 2014 01:58 PM PDT

Is ebola the online form of Bola? [TD]

Cartoon: Chip Bok

Posted: 31 Oct 2014 11:45 AM PDT

[Cagle Cartoons]

Barack Obama's Diary: Putin the Geek

Posted: 31 Oct 2014 09:09 AM PDT

I was eating my accustomed bowl of Froot Loops this morning when I heard a familiar voice: "Good morning, Obamavitch!" I was incredulous as I had switched off my iPresidentophone to avoid Putin disturbin'  my breakfast. Then I realized: The voice,was coming, not from my phone, but from my computer.  "We have penetrated your private White House network, Obamavitch. You are now accessible to us

No comments: