Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Laughing Conservative

The Laughing Conservative


Barack Obama's Diary: Crackers beware

Posted: 26 Nov 2014 07:18 AM PST

Dear Diary: I have been deeply disappointed by the reaction of people of color across the country to my pleas for peace in Ferguson.  After much soul-searching and bowls of grits, chitlins and collard greens, I have concluded that I need to get closer to the people's manner of speech and show that I am closer to them than the honkey crackers in my administration: I made a start by dumping Chuck

Brown stepfather 'is gang banger'

Posted: 26 Nov 2014 06:59 AM PST

Gotnews.com claims to have confirmed that Louis Head,  stepfather  of Michael Brown, is a member of the Bloods gang. Through text messages a top-ranked Ferguson cop is said to have comfirmed that Head and the Brown family are members of the notorious street gang. Head called for Ferguson to riot. [Source] 

No comments: