Search This Blog

Saturday, February 07, 2015

News From WayneDupree.com -

Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
View this email in your browser

I need your help now, prayers, assistance...all will do!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS GIVEN EITHER THROUGH DONATIONS OR PRAYERS!

This past week, my family found itself in a situation that both overwhelmed me and made me reach out in a very personal and public way to ask for assistance. Since then, our only transportation has be classified as being TOTALED. In a very real way, I had to set aside the pride I have in being a man who takes care of his family to seek help in providing some very critical things for them. 

Growing up, I remember hearing an evangelist speak on how men often behave. Most of the time, men do not seek assistance for themselves. Even going to the doctor is pushed off with self assurance that the pain will subside in a few hours or days.

My Original Post - EMERGENCY……I NEED YOUR HELP IMMEDIATELY!

Asking for emotional and financial help is often even harder for men who want to be seen as the hero and provider to their family. Most often a man wants to tell his spouse, loved one, girlfriend, or child "Everything will be alright, I got this." When you see a man put his head in his partner's chest and say "Babe, we're in trouble," that's when things are about to hit the fan. It's hard to ask for help in those times because as men we don't want to rely on assistance, which we feel might make us look weak.

Consistent with my Conservative philosophies I work hard to make progress on my own merit and talents, rather than leaning on the government to subsidize my family or my responsibilities. I have always taken care of my family and made sure they had what they needed. I take a lot of pride in my family, children and the opportunities I have been able to provide for them until now.

I didn't open up my life to the masses about my personal situation because I have been taking care of things by myself. We all face good and bad times in our lives and if fortunate, there are more good times. I believe what defines us is how we deal with the challenges we face. I continue to work hard everyday in my role as an activist trying to improve our government and political system. I also am relentless in trying to reclaim a role as a productive member of the economy as I always have been. My family will get through this and be the better for it but for now God's will be done and we don't question what he has in store for us. Our faith is unshaken.

If you can't help with a donation, send an prayer email. That works great also! This is an amazing community of people and I thank God for every one of you. 



ADDITIONAL NOTE: A friend of mine has also set up meal service to help the family if just for a few short weeks, until we can get past this. Her name is Laura Rigas. her contact email is Laura.Rigas@gmail.com.

You can also email prayers to newsninja2012@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Wayne Dupree
 
Copyright © 2015 Newsninja2012, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website via waynedupree.com. We appreciate that you joined our Ninja News Network and your continued visits and support keep us going and motivated.

Our mailing address is:
Newsninja2012
21 Rosland Court
Pikesville, MD 21208

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments: