Search This Blog

Sunday, February 08, 2015

Woman Attacked By Ghost - Jim Harold's Paranormal Informer

Woman Attacked By Ghost - Jim Harold's Paranormal Informer
View this email in your browser

This Week At The Spooky Studio



This week, my big push is to get serious about the email newsletter again...so look for it more often!

Many of you said you like the current format of the newsletter so we will leave it as is, except more frequent!

In addition, to putting out all of my shows this week, I completed compiling my The Campfire Collection which is an eBook that includes all three of my books.

It seems like I always come up with something new to keep me very busy, but I am not complaining. I love what I do!

On the Plus side at JimHarold.net, we are looking forward to our Bigfoot 101 webinar coming up with Eric Altman at the end of the month...members, go over there to register! I also released podcasts on The Immortal Mind with Ervin Lazlo and Above and Beyond (ET talk) with Lizette Larkins.

At JimHarold.com, I interview Brandon Hodge on planchettes which were a thing BEFORE Ouija boards (The Paranormal Podcast) and we walk with the spirits on Campfire. Finally, the new format of The Paranormal Report with me & Micah Hanks is going well...I think the audio podcast with the shorter videos was the right move.

Enjoy and thanks very much for reading, listening, and watching!
CHILD SAYS HE IS REINCARNATED WOMAN.

I won't say what I think on this one but I am interested what you say? Read on.

LINK: Fox8.com
WHEN GHOSTS ATTACK
This woman says she was viciously attacked by a ghost. You be the judge!

LINK: WGN - TV
NEW: GET ALL THREE OF JIM's eBOOKS IN ONE ELECTRONIC BOXED SET

If you've not yet been able to check out any of my Campfire books or just want to give a great gift for a friend, here is a chance to get all three for one low price (currently only $6.99 in the US store)! 

LINK: Amazon.com
REVEALING THE ROSWELL SLIDES
Nick Redfern gives his take on the Roswell Slides

LINK: Mysterious Universe
YOU MIGHT WIN AN IN SEARCH OF... 21-DISC DVD SET

On March 1st, I will be randomly drawing ONE lucky winner for this excellent DVD set. ISO was my inspiration in getting interested in the paranormal. What do you need to do to be in the drawing...nothing! You are automatically entered by being a newsletter reader! Tell your friends to signup to the newsletter this month at JimHarold.com

Note: We can only send this to a winner from one of the lower US 48 states due to shipping...sorry to everyone not in that category.
MORE MYSTERIES REVEALED ABOUT ANCIENT COMPUTER
You think Bill Gates and Steve Jobs got the first computers started...think again...check out this 2,000 year old device!

LINK: Smithsonian
IMAGE: WHOI
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2015 Jim Harold Media, LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to get each new edition of Jim Harold's Weekly Paranormal Update

Our mailing address is:
Jim Harold Media, LLC
5247 Wilson Mills Road
No. 213
Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: