Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2012

I hope you do something about it

Joe --

This election is different from any other.

Governor Romney and his allies are hell bent on taking President Obama down. And you better believe they're going to spend -- and say -- whatever it takes to make that happen, even if they have to make it up, like the phony attacks charging the President with weakening work requirements for welfare or the charge that he plundered Medicare, when in fact he added eight years to its solvency and closed the doughnut hole in the drug program!

I want to say thanks to supporters like you. You are the reason the President has a fighting chance. We're not going to win the money race, but we will win the one that matters if we each do our part.

Donate $5 or more, and join me in standing with President Obama:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Our-Week

Last night at the convention, I made my case for why we need to re-elect this president. I don't think I have to repeat here how much he's done, how much more we can do together, and how much is at stake.

I just hope you do something about it. I'll see you out there.

My best,

Bill Clinton
Paid for by Obama for America

Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible

This email was sent to: securityworld@gmail.com.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here.

We believe that emails are a vital way for the campaign to stay in direct contact
with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
This campaign is a community, and all ideas are welcome.
We appreciate any feedback you might have -- positive or negative.
Click here to contact the campaign with any questions or concerns.
Obama for America, P.O. Box 803638, Chicago, IL, 60680

No comments: