Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Your blog

Hi Security World,

My name is Shane, I'm the Community Manager with Arxan Technologies. We're a company that specializes in application protection, including protection of mobile apps. We make it more difficult for hackers and fraudsters to tamper with software.

Each year, our company releases an annual State of Application Security report. This year, we focused on the current state of piracy in the software, gaming, and digital media industries. To accompany the report, we've put together an infographic highlighting our key findings.

We're asking bloggers, like yourself, to help us with the release of our report by sharing this infographic with your readers. Please let me know if you're interested and I will send over our new State of Piracy infographic to get your thoughts on it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Shane

Shane Owens | Community Manager
Arxan Technologies | Arxan.com

No comments: