Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Re: Question Regarding Site

Hi there,

I am just checking in to see if you had seen the previous email I sent over a couple weeks ago. If you could, please get back to me as soon as you can. This is a very time sensitive issue that we are trying to handle accordingly. Thanks so much for all your time in advance.

Regards,

David


On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM, David Dunlap <david_dunlap@singlehop.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. I am following up on the previous email that I had sent some time ago. My name is David Dunlap, and I work in the marketing department at SingleHop.

We recently received a notification from Google stating that our website (http://www.singlehop.com) has unnatural links pointing towards it. As a result, we are trying to clear things up.

We noticed the following page has a link pointing to our website: http://security-world.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-idea.html 

If you would be able to remove or no follow this link, it would be greatly appreciated on our end. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience this has caused, and please know that this is not a negative reflection on your website or its content.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

David Dunlap

www.singlehop.com


--
David Dunlap
Director of Marketing




--
David Dunlap
Director of Marketing

No comments: