Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2015

An Update From Jim Harold

An Update From Jim Harold
View this email in your browser


An Update From Jim

Hi Everyone!

This is not my full blown newsletter but I wanted to let you know why you hadn't seen one in a while and update you on my latest podcasts.

I had a family vacation and now am working furiously to finish my upcoming Campfire 4 book while continuing to release shows on a regular basis. Needless to say, I am a bit behind on things. The newsletter, unfortunately, has been a temporary casualty. I should be back with another newsletter towards the end of August. My apologies!

We have a lot of exciting plans for the fall and I am hopeful that I will have exciting news to share soon! In the interim, here are listings of some of my latest podcasts...enjoy!

JimHarold.com 
  • Pennies From Heaven – Campfire 233
  • Alien Communication - Campfire 232
  • George Noory and Nick Redfern - Paranormal Podcast 396

JimHarold.net (Plus Club) 
  • Toward The Light - Ghost Insight 47 
  • Doctor, Doctor - Crime Scene 85
  • Dr. Feelgood - Conspiracy Corner 80

Thanks for reading and listening! 

Image Credit For This Week's Newsletter: StockUnlimited.com

PLUS CLUB SUMMER SALE ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 8TH

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2015 Jim Harold Media, LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to get each new edition of Jim Harold's Weekly Paranormal Update

Our mailing address is:
Jim Harold Media, LLC
5247 Wilson Mills Road
No. 213
Richmond Heights, OH 44143

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: