Search This Blog

Monday, August 03, 2015

You're Invited: Join us in West Hollywood on August 5!

Hey!
 
In case you didn't get my last email - I wanted to make sure you knew you were invited to join us this Wednesday. Dr. Howie Mandel is hosting our Draft Joe Biden 2016 event. Our Executive Director Will Pierce will be coming with me, as will Josh Alcorn, the newest member of our team. You may have heard about him joining us in the news.
 
It's going to be a good time. It's from 5:30-7:30pm this Wednesday, August 5th, at Hutchinson Cocktail and Grill. We would love to have you join us.
 
If you have any questions or would like to RSVP, Give me a call at 214-587-5188 or send an email to bulldog@runbidenrun.com. You can also RSVP online here.
 
I hope to see you there!
 
Thanks,
 
Sam
 
_________
Sam Jones
Finance Director
Draft Biden 2016
214-587-5188
bulldog@runbidenrun.com

 

 

Draft Joe Biden 2016
9 West Washington Street, 4th Floor
Chicago IL 60602 United States

No comments: